Heater Installation in Redding
Helping You Get a New Heater for Your Home
Have you been struggling to stay warm during the winter? You may be overdue for a new heater. At Allianz Heating & Air, we are proud to offer quality heating installation in Redding, Anderson, Cottonwood, and Red Bluff residents, and we would gladly help you select and install your next heating system. Our dedicated team offers exceptional customer service and fast installations on commercial and residential units alike.
Is It Time for a New Heater?
There may be a lot of reasons to upgrade your home’s heater, including increasing your indoor air quality, improving the flow of the air from your forced air system, and decreasing your energy bills. When you work with our Redding heater installation team, we can help determine the right type of heater for your needs and install the system with minimal disruption to your life.
5 tips before to consider before receiving our Redding heating installation:
- Rising Energy Bills – If you notice your energy bill continuing to increase month over month, it may be due to your system running less efficiently or possibly a seal has a crack and your system is working twice as hard.
- Furnace starts making strange noises – If your furnace makes any unusual noises and develops a hum or buzz, it may be time to replace your unit due to possible cracks or other structural problems.
- Rooms aren't staying comfortable temperature – If the rooms in your home feel like they are heating unevenly this may be to the age of your furnace. As your heating system gets older, it becomes more difficult for the system to evenly push heat throughout your home.
- Furnace has signs of rust or cracks – If you are able to visibly see cracks or rust around your furnace, it may be time to replace your heating unit. As your furnace gets older, this naturally occurs.
- Frequent repairs – If you've had to call an HVAC company to repair your heating system more than 3 times over the past 3 years, it may be time to call Allianz Heating & Air to help you with replacing your unit.
As a rule, it is also recommended that you replace your heating system every 15 years. This can keep the cost of your energy bill down and ensure that your system is operating under the most current safety standards, technology, and environmental regulations.
Call Allianz Heating & Air Today for a Free Estimate
It is important that you keep your home warm and comfortable during the winter, and Allianz Heating & Air can help. Our team of compassionate & licensed Redding heater installation technicians willwork with you to meet your heating needs. We offer around-the-clock services, a full year of warranty on parts and repairs, and always provide free estimates to our customers.